WISCONSIN'S INTERLOCKINGS

CHICAGO & NORTH WESTERN

Clyman Subdivision (Lake Shore Division/Subdivision 1)

Segments now owned by UP, some segments abandoned.


ANDERSON (Mississippi Crossing)
Mechanical interlocking installed 1902
Replaced with automatic interlocking by 1950's

Former crossing with Milwaukee Road Madison Subdivision.

MILTON JCT.
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road

ABOVE ABANDONED BY 1990's

JEFFERSON JCT.
Tower listed with Waukesha Subdivision

WATERTOWN
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road

BELOW ABANDONED BY 1990's

CLYMAN JCT.
Tower listed with main line

MINNESOTA JCT.
Automatic interlocking installed 1928

Former crossing with Milwaukee Road Cambria Subdivision.

BURNETT
Automatic interlocking installed 1928

Former crossing with Milwaukee Road Oshkosh Subdivision.

C&NW CROSSING (Midland)
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road

SOO CROSSING (Fond Du Lac)
Automatic interlocking installed 1927 or 1928

Former crossing with Soo Line Wisconsin Central main line.

Click for Google Map of Fond Du Lac

TOWER NW (Fond Du Lac)
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road