Now owned by Union Pacific.
Was a double track line with single direction ABS between Tower BJ and Clyman Jct., single tracked in 1958.
Tower listed with main line
TOWER BJ (Butler)
Three mechanical interlockings installed 1912
Electric interlocking installed 1926
Originally consisted of three separate interlockings over a large wye north of Butler Yard. South Butler Jct. was north of Butler Yard, North Butler Jct. was northeast towards the lines north to Green Bay, and West Butler Jct. was northwest towards St. Paul.
Electric interlocking installed 1910
Replaced with automatic interlocking by 1980's
Former crossing, now a junction, with Chicago & North Western Clyman Subdivision.
Electric interlocking installed 1912
Closed by 1980's/non interlocked
Former crossing, now a junction, with Chicago & North Western CSPM&O main line.