WISCONSIN'S INTERLOCKINGS

MILWAUKEE ROAD

Milwaukee Division Branches

Now mostly owned by Wisconsin & Southern.


SLINGER
Automatic interlocking installed 1928

Crossing with CN former Soo Line Wisconsin Central main line.

MINNESOTA JCT.
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western


BURNETT
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western

RIPON
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western

BELOW ABANDONED BY 1980's

OSHKOSH (Fox River Bridge)
Tower listed with Soo Line

WARREN STREET (Oshkosh)
Tower listed with Soo Line


BELOW ABANDONED BY 1980's

C&NW CROSSING (Midland)
Interlocking installed 1902
Replaced with automatic interlocking around 1960

Former crossing of Fond Du Lac Subdivision with Chicago & North Western Clyman Subdivision.

MIDLAND JCT. (Fond Du Lac)
Mechanical interlocking installed 1896
Replaced with automatic interlocking around 1950's

Former crossing of Fond Du Lac Subdivision with Soo Line Wisconsin Central main line.

Click for Google Map of Fond Du Lac

TOWER NW (Fond Du Lac)
Mechanical interlocking installed 1891
Closed by 1980's

Former crossing of Fond Du Lac Subdivision with Chicago & North Western Clyman Subdivision, Valley Subdivision, Air Line Subdivision, and junction with these three former Chicago & North Western Subdivisions.