WISCONSIN'S INTERLOCKINGS

MILWAUKEE ROAD

Racine & Southwestern Division

Segments now owned by CP and Wisconsin & Southern, some segments abandoned.


Click for Google Map of Racine

RACINE JCT.
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western

RACINE (Gatliff)
Mechanical interlocking installed 1909

Interlocking actually operated by North Shore Line. Former crossing with electric North Shore Line, abandoned 1963.

WAXDALE (Willow)
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western

ABOVE ABANDONED EARLY 1980's

STURTEVANT
Tower listed with main line

BELOW ABANDONED AROUND 1995

BURLINGTON
Tower listed with Soo Line

BARDWELL
Tower listed with main line

ABOVE ABANDONED AROUND 1995

CLINTON JCT.
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western

Click for Google Map of Beloit

BELOIT
Interlocking installed
Replaced with automatic interlocking 1960

Former crossing with Chicago & North Western Beloit Subdivision, abandoned 1991.


AFTON
Tower listed with Chicago & North Western


EARLY CTC INSTALLATIONS

Beloit Jct.-Rockton
Installed 1933, control machine in dispatcher's office in Beloit
Relocated, control machine at West Yard (Beloit)

Included junctions at Beloit Jct. and Rockton, with Janesville Subdivision.