WISCONSIN'S INTERLOCKINGS

CHICAGO & NORTH WESTERN

Wyeville Subdivision

Now owned by Union Pacific.

Was a double track line with single direction ABS between Wyeville and Altoona, single tracked in early 1960's.


ELROY
Tower listed with main line

CAMP DOUGLAS
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road

WYEVILLE
Tower listed with main line

VALLEY JCT.
Mechanical interlocking installed 1899

Former crossing with Milwaukee Road Babcock Branch, abandoned 1925.

SHEPPARD
Mechanical interlocking installed 1903 or 1904
Closed 1943

Former junction at south end of line serving Black River Falls.

LEVIS
Mechanical interlocking installed 1903 or 1904
Closed 1943

Former junction at north end of line serving Black River Falls.

MERRILLAN
Automatic interlocking installed early 1970's

Crossing with CN former Green Bay & Western Railroad.