Much of route abandoned, remainder now owned by CSX and various short line operators.
BELOW ABANDONED 1993
Non interlocked crossing
Former crossing with Nickel Plate Sandusky Division and Nickel Plate Cloverleaf District, and crossing of those two Nickel Plate lines.
Click for Google Map of Frankfort
Tower listed with Monon
ABOVE ABANDONED 1993
Mechanical interlocking installed 1918
Former junction of Pennsylvania Railroad Indianapolis Division and St. Louis Division.
Click for Google Map of Indianapolis
Electric interlocking installed 1908
Junction with Vincennes Branch.
Mechanical interlocking installed before 1906
Crossing with Indianapolis Belt.
Installed 1961, control machine at Woods tower