Segments now owned by various short line operators, some segments abandoned.
Was a double track line with single direction ABS, until installation of single track CTC between 1969 and 1970.
Interlocking installed after 1908
West end yard.
Mechanical interlocking installed around 1910
Closed 1969, remotely controlled by CTC dispatcher
Former junction with Richmond Branch.
BELOW ABANDONED 1984
Mechanical interlocking installed 1929
Replaced with automatic interlocking 1942
Former crossing with Nickel Plate Indianapolis Division.
ABOVE ABANDONED 1984
Mechanical interlocking installed 1925
Closed 1973, remotely controlled by CTC dispatcher
Crossing with Nickel Plate Cloverleaf District and paralleling New York Central Marion District.
Click for Google Map of Marion
BELOW ABANDONED 1992
Mechanical interlocking installed 1930
Replaced with automatic interlocking 1951
Former crossing with Nickel Plate Sandusky Division.
Mechanical interlocking installed before 1906
Closed early 1970's, remotely controlled by CTC dispatcher
Former crossing with Pennsylvania Railroad Fort Wayne Branch, abandoned 1974.
Tower listed with New York Central
Installed 1955, control machine at Ridgeville tower