Segments now owned by CN, some segments abandoned.
LAKE SHORE JCT. (Milwaukee)
Electric interlocking installed 1903 or 1904
Former junction with Lake Shore Division line north to Green Bay, replaced in 1928 with a routing via Wiscona.
Mechanical interlocking installed 1911
Electric interlocking installed 1929
Closed around 1960's
Junction and former crossing of freight belt line with passenger line north of Milwaukee to Fond Du Lac. Freight belt line would continue east as an extension constructed in 1928, turning north at Fox Point as Lake Shore Division line north to Green Bay. Until 1928, Lake Shore Division passenger trains used a more direct route north from Lake Shore Jct. to Fox Point.
TOWER NW (Fond Du Lac)
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road