Segments now owned by CSX, some segments abandoned.
Former crossing with Milwaukee Road Terre Haute Division, abandoned 1978.
ABOVE ABANDONED 1994
BELOW ABANDONED 1995
Tower listed with Baltimore & Ohio
ABOVE ABANDONED 1995
VI TOWER (New Albany)
Electric interlocking installed 1939
Interlocking actually operated by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal Railway, jointly owned by Monon, Southern Railway, and Baltimore & Ohio. Kentucky & Indiana Terminal operated a bridge south of the interlocking crossing the Ohio River into Louisville, the interlocking was where all of these railroads combined. In 1945, a short segment of CTC was installed north of VI Tower to Vernia, controlled from VI Tower.
Click for Google Map of Jeffersonville/New Albany