WISCONSIN'S INTERLOCKINGS

CHICAGO & NORTH WESTERN

Farm Subdivision (Wisconsin)

Much of route abandoned 1939, remainder now owned by Union Pacific.


Click for Google Map of Kenosha

KENOSHA TOWER
Interlocking installed
Replaced with automatic interlocking 1947

Interlocking actually operated by North Shore Line. Former crossing with electric North Shore Line, abandoned 1963. Chicago & North Western segments here survived longer than the North Shore Line, serving the automobile plant in Kenosha.

BAIN
Tower listed with main line

RANNEY
Tower listed with Milwaukee Road

SILVER LAKE
Tower listed with Soo Line

GENOA CITY
Interlocking installed 1901

Former crossing and junction with Chicago & North Western Williams Bay Subdivision.

Click for Google Map of Walworth County/Southeast