Segments now owned by CP, CN, and Wisconsin & Southern, some segments abandoned.
Electric interlocking installed 1945
Closed by 1980's/non interlocked
Junction of Plymouth Subdivision and Milwaukee Subdivision, now Wisconsin & Southern.
Automatic interlocking installed 1955
Junction of Plymouth Subdivision and Milwaukee Subdivision, now Wisconsin & Southern. This automatic interlocking is described as including one signal and one switch. It is unclear how the automatic interlocking coexisted with the manual interlocking, which remained in existence.
Automatic interlocking installed 1929
Former crossing with Chicago & North Western Kohler line, abandoned by 1980's.
Mechanical interlocking installed 1896
Replaced with automatic interlocking around 1965
Interlocking actually operated by Soo Line. Crossing with CN former Soo Line Wisconsin Central Manitowoc Subdivision.
BELOW ABANDONED 1990's
Automatic interlocking installed 1935
Former crossing with Chicago & North Western New London Subdivision, abandoned by 1980's.
Installed 1966, control machine at North Milwaukee
Installed in conjunction with the transfer of Chicago & North Western passenger trains to the new Milwaukee Road station in Milwaukee. At CANCO, a connection was constructed with the Chicago & North Western line to Green Bay.