Now owned by Metra.
Multiple track line.
Electric pneumatic interlocking installed 1907
Interlocking rebuilt 1938
STILL IN USE
Connection and junction of Metra Milwaukee District with Chicago Union Station trackage, and crossing with Union Pacific (former Chicago & North Western) Geneva Subdivision.
Electric interlocking installed 1906
Electric pneumatic interlocking installed 1939
Closed 1960's, remotely controlled from Tower A-2
East end of Western Avenue Yard.
Remote interlocking installed 1942, controlled from Tower A-5
West end of Western Avenue Yard.
Mechanical interlocking installed 1891
New mechanical interlocking installed 1899
New tower constructed/electric interlocking installed 1942
Closed November 1, 2015
Originally known as Pacific Jct. Junction of what now is Metra's Milwaukee District North Line and West Line, and until 2001 the Bloomingdale line extending east.