Now owned by Union Pacific.
Was a double track line with single direction ABS, single tracked in 1962 and 1963.
Bridge over Eau Claire River.
Click for Google Map of Eau Claire
Mechanical interlocking installed 1893
Former crossing with Milwaukee Road Chippewa Falls Branch, abandoned 1980.
Closed by 1950's, remotely controlled from uncertain location
Former junction with Chicago & North Western New Richmond Subdivision, abandoned 1982.
Mechanical interlocking installed 1930
Replaced with automatic interlocking by 1980's
Gauntlet bridge over St. Croix River.