Now owned by CSX.
Double track line.
Electric pneumatic interlocking installed 1902
Interlocking replaced with switchtender around 1940's
Former crossing and junction with Pennsylvania Railroad Panhandle line, abandoned 1986, and Chicago & North Western Rockwell Subdivision.
Tower listed with Belt Railway of Chicago
Electric pneumatic interlocking installed 1903
Connection with CN former Soo Line/Wisconsin Central line. Also until 1970's a junction, where Chicago Great Western line continued further west. Also until 1957 was a crossing with Chicago Aurora & Elgin Railroad.
Click for Google Map of Cook County/West-South