103rd St. Garage opened in 1988, and serves routes on Chicago's far south side.
74th St. Garage is the newest CTA garage, having opened in 1995 and replacing the old converted car house at 69th St. 74th St. serves several routes mainly on Chicago's south side.
77th St. Garage was originally built for streetcars in 1907, and first housed buses in 1930. This garage has been modernized over the years. The garage office and drivers' lounge are in the modern building towards the left. 77th St. Garage serves various routes on Chicago's south side.
Also located in the same complex as 77th St. Garage is the South Shops, where heavy maintenance is performed on all CTA buses. Various areas of the complex were modernized at different times. View is looking northeast from 79th St. and Vincennes Ave. To the left is one of the old streetcar shop buildings. And towards the right is a newer shops building opened in 1963. This is located west of the actual 77th St. Garage.