Chicago Ave. Garage is the second newest on the CTA system, having opened in 1994, and is located within an industrial area west of Pulaski Ave. Chicago Ave. Garage serves various routes on Chicago's west and northwest sides.
Forest Glen Garage opened in 1955, and consists of outdoor storage on opposite sides of Armstrong Ave. The garage office and drivers' lounge is the building towards the left with the chimney. Forest Glen Garage serves many routes on Chicago's northwest side.
Kedzie Garage was the first new CTA garage in 29 years, opening in 1984. The garage was constructed on the site of a former car house, which had been demolished. Kedzie Garage mainly serves routes on Chicago's west side.
North Park Garage opened in 1950, and consists of outdoor storage. The building to the left is the garage office and drivers' lounge. North Park is the largest CTA garage, serving most routes on Chicago's north side and in Evanston and Skokie.