Garage administered from Devon car house.
1943-1945 administered from Lawrence garage, with Ardmore garage used for storage of buses.
5301 W. Lawrence Ave. (near Milwaukee Ave.)
Opened January 27, 1943
Capacity in 1943: 31 buses inside
Closed May 30, 1954
Replaced by Forest Glen Garage
Building demolished in 2002, occupied by a bank until 1999
Established temporarily as bus garage during World War II, in order to reduce deadhead distance and conserve fuel.
KIMBALL AND PETERSON
In use 1931-1937
CENTRAL AND AVONDALE
Opened January 14, 1943
Capacity in 1943: 26 buses outside/55 trolleybuses outside
CENTRAL AND CA&E RAILROAD (SOUTH OF LEXINGTON)
Opened February 17, 1943
Capacity in 1943: 41 trolleybuses outside
DIVERSEY AND NEVA
Opened January 8, 1943
Capacity in 1943: 29 trolleybuses outside
DIVERSEY AND KEDZIE
Opened December 9, 1942
Capacity in 1943: 19 trolleybuses outside