Until 1910, the Baltimore & Ohio line to Chicago Heights was the Chicago Terminal Transfer Railroad. A 1901 Official Guide Of The Railways describes a commuter operation to and from Chicago Heights, which was discontinued in 1915. But descriptions of station locations are vague. The only stations listed here, are those which have been located on Sanborn maps.
West Harvey - station was located northwest of the intersection of 147th St. and Marshfield Ave., on the east side of the tracks. Marshfield Ave. paralleled Ashland Ave. one block to the west, but no longer exists in that area.
Harvey - station was located on the west side of Broadway north of 152nd St., on the north side of the tracks. The railroad has been abandoned here, with trains instead using the paralleling Grand Trunk Western (now CN) trackage.
Chicago Heights/12th Street - station was located near Center Ave. between 12th St. and 13th St., on the west side of the tracks. The railroad has since been abandoned.
Chicago Heights - station was located northwest of the intersection of 16th St. and Stewart Ave., on the west side of the tracks The railroad has since been abandoned.
Cook County Suburbs (S)
Cook County Suburbs (SE)