In 1930, there were actually seven dedicated commuter trains each direction between Chicago and Orland Park. But they were discontinued in 1932, and the schedule of a through local train between Chicago and Decatur was adjusted, to coincide with the rush hour within the Chicago area. In 1964, the train became specifically a Chicago to Orland Park train. Although the train would deadhead to and from Decatur during the weekend for servicing. The crews actually continued to be based in Decatur, reportedly staying at a motel in Orland Park during the week. Rumor is that many single women rode the train, something which the crew members reportedly took advantage of. And some crew members eventually ended up in the Decatur area divorce courts.