INDIANA'S INTERLOCKINGS

BALTIMORE & OHIO

Indianapolis Subdivision

Now owned by CSX.


COTTAGE GROVE
Mechanical interlocking installed before 1906
Replaced with automatic interlocking 1960's

Crossing with Indiana Eastern Railroad (former Chesapeake & Ohio).

RUSHVILLE
Automatic interlocking installed around 1968

Former crossing with Pennsylvania Railroad Shelbyville Branch, abandoned 1962.

RUSHVILLE
Automatic interlocking installed 1950

Former crossing with paralleling Nickel Plate Rushville Subdivision, and New York Central Michigan Branch, abandoned early 1970's.