The Monroe St. car house was located at Abington St., and in 1931 became the base of Peoria's only trolleybus route.
The North Adams St. car house was located at 2009 N. Adams St., and eventually became the main bus garage and shops.
Additional car houses were located on South Adams St., and in Peoria Heights at Seiberling Ave. and Atlantic Ave.
Under public ownership, the Greater Peoria Mass Transit District bus garage is located at 2105 NE Jefferson St., on the northwest side of the street.
The main downtown bus terminal is located at 407 SW Adams St.