CHICAGO'S LOST STATIONS

CHICAGO & NORTH WESTERN

Branches Near Geneva

Branches previously existed, north of Geneva to St. Charles, and south of Geneva to Aurora. Passenger service was discontinued to Aurora in the early 1930's, and to St. Charles in 1951.


St. Charles - station was located southwest of the former intersection of 1st St. and Walnut St., on the east side of the track.

Batavia - station was located northwest of the intersection of Wilson St. and Water St., on the east side of the track.

North Aurora - station was located on the west side of the Fox River south of State St., on the east side of the track.

Aurora - station was located northwest of the intersection of New York St. and River St., on the east side of the track.


MAPPING THE STATIONS

Locations of stations, using Google Maps. Satellite views are also available.

Kane County (SE)