The spur with Metra service presently terminating at McHenry previously extended further north, to Williams Bay WI. Service on that line was cut back to Lake Geneva in 1966, Richmond in 1975, and McHenry in 1980.
Milepost locations are indicated, distance from Chicago via West Chicago.
Exact locations are not available for all stations.
Ringwood (69.5) - station was located north of Barnard Mill Rd. Stop was suspended from 1902 to 1929.
Richmond (75.6) - station was located near Front St. north of Kenosha St.
Genoa City (77.3) - station was located near Wisconsin St.
Pell Lake (80.4) - added in early 1920's, station was located near Park Rd., and still stands.
Lake Geneva (85.9) - station was located at 96 North St., at Broad St.
Lake Como (90.1) - added in 1910, station was apparently located along South Shore Dr., across the street from what is now the Mars Restaurant.
Williams Bay (91.9) - station was on the north side of Geneva St.
McHenry County (E)