The Grand Rapids Motor Coach Co. was listed in 1952 as being based at 1151 Sheldon Ave. SE, near the Hall St. car house location. The building still stands, at the northwest corner of Sheldon Ave. and Hall St.
Under public ownership, the Grand Rapids Interurban Transit Partnership bus garage is located at 333 Wealthy St. SW, on the north side of the street.
The main downtown bus terminal is known as "Central Station", located at 250 Grandville Ave SW, on the east side of the street. The facility also serves Greyhound. And the Amtrak station is a short distance south.