UNION BUS DEPOT, 1157 S. Wabash Ave., built 1928, STILL STANDS
GREYHOUND TERMINAL, Clark St. and Randolph St. (NE corner), built 1953
NATIONAL TRAILWAYS BUS DEPOT, 20 E. Randolph St., built 1936
GREYHOUND STATION, 630 W. Harrison St., built 1989
UNION BUS DEPOT (Greyhound), 505 Grand Ave., built by 1942
CONTINENTAL TRAILWAYS BUS DEPOT, 6th Ave. and Mulberry St., built by 1942
CONTINENTAL TRAILWAYS BUS DEPOT, 11th St. and Locust St., built 1956
In 1970, Greyhound moved to a new location away from downtown.
GREYHOUND LINES BUS DEPOT, 507 W. Superior St., existed in 1930's/1940's
GREYHOUND LINES BUS DEPOT, 404 W. Superior St., built 1946, STILL STANDS
GREYHOUND LINES BUS DEPOT, 417 W. Michigan St., built around 1976
In 1979, Greyhound moved to a new location away from downtown. In 2016, the independent Jefferson Lines moved to the Duluth Transit Center.
DULUTH TRANSIT CENTER, 228 W. Michigan St., built 2016
The new intermodal Duluth Transit Center is also used by the DTA local bus system.
UNION BUS TERMINAL (Greyhound), 917 McGee St., built 1929, STILL STANDS
GREYHOUND TERMINAL, 1111 Holmes St., built 1967
UNION BUS DEPOT (Trailways), 1023 McGee St., built by 1942
GREYHOUND STATION, 1101 Troost Ave., built 1988
PUBLIC SERVICE BUILDING, 231 W. Michigan St., built 1905, STILL STANDS
GREYHOUND LINES TERMINAL, 606 N. 7th St., built 1964
UNION BUS DEPOT, 631 N. 6th St., built by 1942
BADGER BUS DEPOT, 635 N. 7th St., built 1954
MILWAUKEE INTERMODAL STATION, 433 W. St. Paul Ave., established 2007
The Public Service Building was originally built for the interurban railways, and was later used by buses.
The Union Bus Depot was used by independent bus companies including Badger Bus, which later for many years used its own depot.
In 2007, Greyhound moved to the present location at the Amtrak train station. And Badger Bus later moved there.
GREYHOUND LINES TERMINAL, 701 1st Ave. N, built 1937, STILL STANDS
GREYHOUND STATION, 29 9th St. N, built 1968
GREYHOUND STATION, 950 Hawthorne Ave., built 1999
UNION BUS DEPOT (Greyhound), 16th St. and Jackson St., built by 1930's
UNION BUS DEPOT (Greyhound), 1802 Farnam St., built 1948
BURLINGTON BUS DEPOT (Trailways), 1416 Douglas St., built by 1942
BURLINGTON BUS DEPOT (Trailways), 524 S. 16th St., built 1944
CONTINENTAL TRAILWAYS BUS DEPOT, 1601 S. Jackson, built 1948, STILL IN USE
After Greyhound's acquisition of Continental Trailways in 1987, operations were initially consolidated into the Union Bus Depot. But shortly afterward, Greyhound consolidated all operations into the Continental Trailways Depot.
PEORIA BUS DEPOT (Greyhound), 306 Hamilton St., existed in 1930's
UNION BUS DEPOT (Trailways), 212 N. Adams St., existed in 1930's
UNION BUS DEPOT, 401 Hamilton Blvd., built by 1942
PEORIA BUS CENTER, 225 SW Madison St., built early 1960's
PEORIA BUS CENTER, 215 SW Monroe St., built around 1980
CITY LINK TRANSIT CENTER, 407 SW Adams St., recent
Both Greyhound and Trailways used the later Union Bus Depot and Peoria Bus Center. Although by the 1950's, Greyhound sold its routes serving Peoria to the independent Capitol Transit Lines, affiliated with Illinois Transit Lines.
Beginning in 1995, intercity buses only served Peoria using a station at the airport. But bus service eventually returned downtown, using the local transit center.
GREYHOUND TERMINAL, 701 N. Broadway, built by 1930's
GREYHOUND TERMINAL, 809 N. Broadway, built 1964
TRAILWAYS BUS DEPOT, 706 N. Broadway, built by 1942
UNION BUS DEPOT, 617 N. Broadway, built by 1940's
GREYHOUND STATION, 1450 N. 13th St., established 1991
GREYHOUND STATION, 430 S. 15th St., built 2008
Some Trailways companies and various independent bus companies used the Union Bus Depot.
The station on 13th St. was established in an older existing building. In 2008, Greyhound moved to the present location at the Amtrak train station.
UNION BUS DEPOT, 397 St. Peter St., built by 1930's
UNION BUS DEPOT, 25 7th St. W, built 1954
GREYHOUND STATION, 166 W. University Ave., built 1997
ST. PAUL UNION DEPOT, 240 Kellogg Blvd. E, established 2014
Greyhound used the Union Bus Depots.
In 2014, Greyhound moved to the present location at St. Paul Union Depot.