Beginning in the 1890's, electric streetcar service was based at a car house located on the east side of St. Louis St., south of Marion St. and north of Osgood St. That apparently remained until the end of streetcar service, in 1934.
The Joliet bus garage address for many years has been 9 Osgood St. Basically on the west side of St. Louis St., across from the former car house location. The present garage was built in 1985.
Bluebird Coach Lines was based at 4752 S. Joliet Ave. in Lyons. The final address listed for successor West Suburban Transit Lines was at 600 E. St. Charles Rd., Lombard.