TRANSIT FACILITIES IN FLINT
CAR HOUSES/BUS GARAGES
Present and past.
The car house was located at 1701 S. Saginaw St., between 12th St. and 13th St. The facility also housed trolleybuses and buses until 1977, when it was replaced with the new garage at 1401 S. Dort Hwy. The garage is east of the street, and near the Amtrak station.
The main downtown bus terminal is an enclosed facility, at 615 Harrison St.
Links to locations of past and present transit facilities, using Google Maps. Satellite views are also available.